HPE StoreEasy 1860 Storage with Microsoft Windows Server IoT 2019
HPE StoreEasy 1860 Storage with Microsoft Windows Server IoT 2019
- Informații suplimentare
- Obsolete Date 30-04-2023
- End of support date 30-04-2028
- Compatible operating systems Microsoft® Windows® Server IoT 2019 for Storage Standard Edition is pre-installed. Client operating systems supported include Microsoft® Windows®, Mac OS, Linux®, and Unix.
- Product Dimensions (imperial) 3.44 x 17.54 x 26.75 in (without bezel)
- Warranty 3/3/3 system warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage, next business day response. Software media is warranted to be free of physical defect for a period of 90 days from delivery. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home
- Drive description Does not include data drives standard. 24 x SFF (2.5") hot-plug front drive bays standard; 2 x SFF hot-plug rear-chassis drive cage is optional
- Clustering support Not supported on HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage appliances
- Replication support Microsoft DFS-R, optional Carbonite Double-Take Availability
- Protocol supported SMB, NFS, iSCSI over Ethernet, FTP/S, HTTP/S
- Management features HPE StoreEasy Management Console; HPE iLO5; HPE Smart Storage Administrator; Windows Server® Manager and utilities
- Host interface 4 x 1GbE standard
- Form factor (fully configured) 2U rack mount
- HD type Hot-plug SATA or SAS, SFF (2.5")
- Weight 54 lb maximum (without rear drives)
- Product Dimensions (metric) 8.73 x 44.54 x 67.94 cm (without bezel)
- Capacity Depends on configuration (67.2 TB raw maximum)
- Storage expansion options All HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage systems can be expanded externally using an HPE Smart Array controller with external ports and HPE D3610, D3710, D6020, or D8000 disk enclosures.
- Weight 24.5 kg maximum (without rear drives)
Every day, your organization faces challenges. Why should file storage be one of them? HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage with the HPE StoreEasy Management Console provides easy-to-manage centralized network attached storage for securely storing documents, images, audio, and video files. HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage offers flexible, efficient, and reliable file storage, right-sized for your organization’s needs and budget, without compromising on quality or capabilities. It is available in a diverse range of form factors, capacities, and performance options, and can help you get more out of your investment while you protect your indispensable digital assets in an evolving threat landscape. With that in mind, the HPE StoreEasy Management Console provides a simplified management experience developed by HPE that consolidates multiple interfaces, automates storage tasks, and centralizes monitoring. Now you can spend less time on your file storage and more time on your business.
- Simplified storage provisioning and more intelligent consumption monitoring with version 1.3 of the HPE StoreEasy management console.
- Support for new 18 TB hard drives (on select models), for a maximum of 504 TB of raw internal capacity on the HPE StoreEasy 1660 expanded storage.
- The HPE StoreEasy 1660 expanded model now includes an Intel® Xeon® Scalable Silver 4208 processor with PC4-2933 memory.
- All HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage models are now available with the Microsoft Windows Server IoT 2019 for Storage Standard Edition operating system.
Simplified provisioning through the HPE StoreEasy Management Console allows admins to quickly input desired usable capacity and provision based on best practices, while economical hard disk drive (HDD) bundles make it easier for you to buy and deploy additional capacity over time.
Efficiency Saves you Time and Money
Get comprehensive system support from HPE file storage experts with onsite parts and labor warranty for the system and telephone support for pre-installed software. Expand or enhance your base support coverage through optional services from HPE Pointnext for HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage.
Save storage space with built-in granular file deduplication and compression – even for very large files and volumes. Define and apply quotas in StoreEasy Management Console to control consumption and alert admins to low capacity.
HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage is built on industry-leading HPE ProLiant Gen10 DNA and comes with pre-configured hardware and a Microsoft® Windows® Server for Storage operating system. Get your NAS out of the box and online fast with tools that simplify installation and curb common configuration errors.
Highly Resilient to Prevent Disruption to Your Business and Users
Protect data from simple errors or massive failures using built-in DFS-R replication (up to 100 TB) or opt for Carbonite Availability replication software for real-time byte-level replication between sites.
Spend less time on storage by leveraging the HPE StoreEasy Management Console to manage and monitor your HPE StoreEasy appliance instead of numerous, disparate Windows utilities.
Built-in file sync and share enables employees, mobile workers and distributed teams to access their work files from any internet-connected desktop, smartphone, or tablet. Organizations can apply policies to wipe devices remotely and enforce lock screen passwords to protect data on employee devices.
Install and run endpoint protection such as antivirus on the system itself, reducing the cost and complexity of connecting an external endpoint protection server. Prevent against data loss with Volume Shadow Copy Service online snapshots and simple cloud backup to Microsoft Azure.
File Classification Infrastructure can dynamically identify files based on sensitivity and implement sophisticated access controls based on your organization's requirements using Active Directory Rights Management Services.
Multi-dimensional Protection for Your Data
HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage increases uptime with standard features including nearly continuous health monitoring with HPE Active Health System, redundant components, file system online self-healing, online verification, and rapid repair that reduces downtime from file corruption to minutes.
Customized and Tailored for File Storage
Leverage the HPE StoreEasy Management Console’s data-driven insights on storage usage and performance to simplify planning. Quickly configure low-capacity email alerts to reduce disruption caused by capacity limitations, and easily identify maintenance windows to plan for capacity expansion.
Advanced data management capabilities automatically improve use of resources, comply with data retention policies, and enhance protection of sensitive files, even if they’re downloaded from HPE StoreEasy and emailed to unauthorized recipients.
The HPE StoreEasy Management Console makes file sharing twice as simple to manage , enabling administrators with any level of storage expertise to simplify core operations, including management of volumes, file shares, quotas, snapshots, network services, and external enclosures.
Use advanced diagnostics and near-continuous monitoring, enabled by the HPE Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) Management Engine, to deliver greater stability and shorter downtimes.
HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage protects data at rest with file system encryption and Microsoft BitLocker® drive encryption, as well as data in flight through SMB encryption and signing, and at the physical level with a lockable bezel.
Built from the world's most secure industry-standard servers  the sixth generation of HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage provides expanded security capabilities to help you protect your employees, customers, and organization in an evolving threat landscape.
HPE StoreEasy Storage Overview – Chalk Talk
HPE StoreEasy Storage is a solution family to address the complexity of file storage. In this Chalk Talk from Calvin Zito, learn how you can spend less time, affordably scale and secure your file based data with StoreEasy Storage.
- HPE 1GbE 2p BASE-T BCM5720 Adptr
- HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4P 331FLR Adptr
- HPE 1GbE 4p BASE-T BCM5719 Adptr
- HPE ACC SERVER HPE ETHERNET 1GB 2-PORT
- HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2P 530SFP+ Adptr
- HPE 1TB SATA 7.2K SFF SC DS HDD
- HPE ETHERNET 10GB 2P 530T ADPTR
- HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366FLR Adapter
- HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 560FLR-SFP+ Adapter
- HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2P 560SFP+ Adptr
- HPE LFF HDD Blank Kit
- HPE SFF HDD BLANK KIT
- HPE FlexFabric 10Gb 2P 534FLR-SFP+ Adptr
- HPE FlexFabric 10Gb 2P 533FLR-T Adptr
- HPE 9.5mm SATA DVD-ROM Jb Gen9 Kit
- HPE DVD-RW HP 9.5mm SATA DVD-RW Jb Gen9 Kit
- HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 562FLR-SFP+Adpt
- HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 562SFP+ Adptr
- HPE 2U CMA for Easy Install Rail Kit
- HPE TPM Module 2.0 Kit
- HPE Flexfbrc 10Gb 4P 536FLR-T Adptr
- HPE 2TB SATA 7.2K SFF SC 512e DS HDD
- HPE 2TB 12G SAS 7.2K 2.5IN 512E SC HDD
- HPE Ethernet 10G 2port 546SFP+Adaptor
- HP Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 546FLR-SFP+ Adapter
- HPE Smart Array E208e-p SR Gen10
- HPE Smart Array P408e-p SR Gen10 Ctrlr
- HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366T Adapter
- HPE Eth 10Gb 2p 535T Adptr
- HPE Eth 10/25Gb 2p 631SFP28 Adptr
- HPE Eth 10Gb 2p 535FLR-T Adptr
- HPE Eth 10Gb 2p 562T Adptr
- HPE Eth 10/25Gb 2P 640FLR-SFP28 Adptr
- HPE Ethernet 10/25G 2port 640s SFP28 Adap
- HPE 8TB SAS 7.2K LFF SC 512e DS HDD
- HPE 8TB SATA 7.2K LFF SC 512e DS HDD
- HPE DL38X Gen10 2SFF HDD Riser Kit
- HPE 1TB SAS 7.2K SFF SC DS HDD
- HPE 2TB SAS 7.2K LFF LP DS HDD
- HPE 4TB SAS 7.2K LFF LP DS HDD
- HPE 8TB SATA 7.2K LFF LP 512e DS HDD
- HPE 8TB SAS 7.2K LFF LP 512e DS HDD
- HPE 10TB SAS 7.2K LFF SC He 512e DS HDD
- HPE 10TB SATA 7.2K LFF SC He 512e DS HDD
- HPE 2TB SATA 7.2K LFF LP DS HDD
- HPE 4TB SATA 7.2K LFF LP DS HDD
- HPE 1TB SATA 7.2K LFF LP DS HDD
- HPE 1TB SATA 7.2K LFF SC DS HDD
- HPE 6TB SATA 7.2K LFF LP 512e DS HDD
- HPE 6TB SATA 7.2K LFF SC 512e DS HDD
- HPE 6TB SAS 7.2K LFF SC 512e DS HDD
- HPE TPM 2.0 Gen10 Kit
- HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Low
- HPE Eth 10/25Gb 2p 621SFP28 Adptr
- HPE DL360 Gen10 LP Riser Kit
- HPE ML110 Gen10 4LFF Drive Cage Kit
- HPE DL Gen10 x8 x16 x8 Rsr Kit
- HPE 300GB SAS 10K SFF SC DS HDD
- HPE 600GB SAS 10K SFF SC DS HDD
- HPE 1.2TB SAS 10K SFF SC DS HDD
- HPE 2TB SAS 7.2K LFF SC DS HDD
- HPE 4TB SAS 7.2K LFF SC DS HDD
- HPE 2TB SATA 7.2K LFF SC DS HDD
- HPE 4TB SATA 7.2K LFF SC DS HDD
- HPE Eth 100Gb 1p 842QSFP28 Adptr
- HPE 2.4TB SAS 12G 10K SFF SC 512E DS HDD
- HPE C13 – C14 WW 250V 10Amp 2.0m Jumper Cord
- HPE 1.83m 10A C13-Korea Pwr Crd
- HPE 1.83M 10A C13 EU POWER CORD
- HPE SmartCache Nm 24×7 Supp 1 Svr Lic
- HPE SmartCache Nm 24×7 Supp E-LTU
- HPE StoreFabric CN1200E 10Gb CNA
- HPE StoreEasy 32TB SAS LFF (3.5in) Smart Carrier 4-pack HDD Bundle
- HPE StoreEasy 16TB SAS LFF (3.5in) Low Profile Carrier 4-pack HDD Bundle
- HPE StoreEasy 32TB SAS LFF (3.5in) Low Profile Carrier 4-pack HDD Bundle
- HPE 32TB SATA LFF LP 4-pk HDD Bndl
- HPE 8GB 1RX8 PC4-2933Y-R SMART KIT
- HPE 16GB 2RX8 PC4-2933Y-R SMART KIT
- HPE DL380 Gen10 Xeon-B 3204 Kit
- HPE DL380 Gen10 Xeon-S 4208 Kit
- HPE DL360 Gen10 Xeon-B 3204 Kit
- HPE 14TB SAS 7.2K LFF SC He 512e DS HDD
- HPE 14TB SATA 7.2K LFF SC He 512e DS HDD
- HPE SN1100Q 16Gb 1p FC HBA
- HPE STOREFABRIC SN1100Q 16G DUAL PORT
- HPE SN1600Q 32Gb 1p FC HBA
- HPE SN1600Q 32Gb 2p FC HBA
- HPE StoreEasy 40TB SAS LFF (3.5in) Smart Carrier 4-pack HDD Bundle
- HPE StoreEasy 40TB SAS LFF (3.5in) Low Profile 4-pack HDD Bundle
- HPE StoreEasy 40TB SATA LFF (3.5in) Low Profile 4-pack HDD Bundle
- HPE SN1600E 32Gb 1p FC HBA
- HPE SN1600E 32Gb 2p FC HBA
- HPE SN1200E 16Gb 1p FC HBA
- HPE SN1200E 16Gb 2p FC HBA
- HPE Smart Array Secure Encryption E-LTU
- HPE StoreEasy 8TB SAS LFF (3.5in) Smart Carrier 4-pack HDD Bundle
- HPE StoreEasy 16TB SAS LFF (3.5in) Smart Carrier 4-pack HDD Bundle
- HPE StoreEasy 24TB SAS LFF (3.5in) Smart Carrier 4-pack HDD Bundle
- HPE StoreEasy 4.8TB SAS SFF (2.5in) Smart Carrier 4-pack HDD Bundle
- HPE StoreEasy 7.2TB SAS SFF (2.5in) Smart Carrier 4-pack HDD Bundle
- HPE StoreEasy 10GbE 2-port 530T Adapter
- HPE StoreEasy 10GbE 2-port 530SFP+ Adapter
- HPE StoreEasy 1660 4LFF Midplane Drive Cage
- HPE StoreEasy 1860 4SFF Rear Drive Cage
- HPE 48TB SATA LFF LPC 4-PK HDD BNDL
- HPE 56TB SATA 7.2K LFF LP 4PK HDD BDL
- HPE 56TB SAS 7.2K LFF LP 4PK HDD BDL
- HPE 64TB SATA 7.2K LFF LP 4pk HDD Bdl
- The Aberdeen eBook
- Finding the right fit for your file data and your budget
- HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage with the HPE StoreEasy Management Console
- Migrating from any vendor’s NAS to HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage in Active Directory integrated environments via Server Message Block technical white paper
- A boundary-breaking new architecture for the public sector, brief
- Technology-driven education for the 21st century – University of Huddersfield case study
- Technology-driven education for the 21st century – University of Huddersfield digital game changers one-page overview
- Technology-driven education for the 21st century – University of Huddersfield companion slide
- Wiley Multicloud for dummies
 Based on HPE internal testing with 50% fewer tools and fewer actions for key NAS administrative tasks
 Based on results of external, third-party penetration testing of servers from different manufacturers